Our most frequently asked questions
How long until my sweater arrives?
- We ship out Monday - Friday. Orders will ship next business day. It will take 2-3 business days to arrive after that. If your order by 11am est it's possible it may ship that day depending on order volume. Always contact if you need a rush and we will be happy to help. *Express 1-2 day available at checkout.
Where do you ship?
- We ship worldwide.
Is free shipping available worldwide?
- No. Outside the USA will be calculated in your cart. We are not responsible for VAT or other import taxes due upon delivery imposed by your country.
How do I turn on the LED lights in my sweater?
- There is a small flat battery back located inside the sweater. It is secured in place and you can access it through the small slit in the liner in the bottom right of the sweater OR (if a V neck) behind the neck. You can also reach the switch through the outside of liner of torso and even the outside of the sweater after some practice. For v neck you can access through liner inside sweater but not from outside because of fabric thickness.
Do I need batteries?
- Our sweaters ship with batteries included. But if you REALLY like to party and need to replace them they are CR2032 batteries.
How do I wash my new all-time most favorite sweater?
- You must spot clean only and steam to de-wrinkle. With all the intricate trims and lighting components they are unable to be submerged in water. Drink and eat responsibly, and If you need to use a bib we won't judge ;-)
I don't have time for an exchange, what do I do?
- Reorder the item you'd like and send the original back for a refund.
The weather delayed my shipment, can I get a refund?
- No. Unfortunately, we cannot control mother nature, and even though we celebrate the season with Santa in supreme style we have no access to his sleigh so we still ship USPS.
The tracking information says delivered, but I don't have my package. What do I do?
- Call USPS, we cannot call them on your behalf. But FIRST try the following. Check with all members of your household to make sure item wasn't misplaced, check with neighbors, and then ask your postal carrier.